Monday, June 2, 2008

Time Keeps Ticking Away...

Well, I had hoped to blog while I was away at the Festival of Homiletics, but the hotel where I was staying thought that it was cool to charge $9.95 per day if you used the Internet access in your room. And as much as I wanted to post updates... I was too tired to drag my behind down to the lobby after a long day of sermons and lectures to use the free WiFi -- not to mention that I didn't feel really safe doing that as a single female at 11:00 at night or later. (Mini-Rant: Seriously! You spend almost $200 per night for the room, and they can't provide free Internet access in their rooms? Really? I get free WiFi every time I go to a Holiday Inn Express, and their rooms are usually less than $100 a night! Note to self: try to find a Holiday Inn Express when I go back to Minneapolis in November...)

Anyway... I doubt that I will be posting any pictures from the Festival, since I just don't think I'm going to have time to do it. If it turns out that I do, then I will... but I don't want to make any promises that I can't keep.

Preparations for going to General Assembly are going full steam. I feel as if I am in a race against time to get all of my reading and studying done before I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.