Ok... time for me to dive into Presbymeme II. (I know that I wrote more than 25 words on number 5, but I shortened it as best I could...)
1. What is your favorite faith-based hymn, song or chorus.
It is a tie, I think, between How Great Thou Art and This Is My Father's World.
2. What was the context, content and/or topic of the last sermon that truly touched, convicted, inspired, challenged, comforted and/or otherwise moved you?
3. If you could have all Presbyterians read just one of your previous posts, what would it be and why?
I would have to choose And That's When I Set Myself on Fire... Part 1.
4. What are three PC(USA) flavored blogs you read on a regular basis?
5. If the PC(USA) were a movie, what would it be and why?
My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Some of our "families" within this family seem to be very different from one another - apples and oranges, even. But, as the father says in the movie: "We all different, but in the end, we all fruit."