Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Say What?

So, I have always been pretty good at learning languages. It has been a while since I have taken a language course -- if we don't count Hebrew and Greek (since I don't speak in those languages all that much), it has been about 10 years.

So, the time has come for me to start learning a language again! And I am welcoming you into my discernment process on this as I try to decide which language I am going to learn (or re-learn). Just vote for the language that you think I should try to learn next (using the poll in the column to the right). Voting will be open until August 25th.

I may or may not go with the majority on this, but I assure you that I do not already have my mind made up right now -- I really want your input! So, help a sister out and vote, please!

No comments: