Friday, April 25, 2008

Drumming on the Side of the Road

So, I saw something the other day that was quite possibly the most random and bazaar thing that I have ever seen in my life while driving. As I was driving along, I noticed a car that had pulled over and parked on the right side of the highway. Then I noticed that the driver was no longer sitting in his car. No... he had gotten out of the car. He had crossed the ditch on the side of the road, and he was now in the midst of the weeds and tall grass... where he had set up a full drum set - snare, bass, crash cymbals, and the whole nine yards! Indeed, there he was (wearing only his boxer shorts) banging on the drums as loud as he could - all on the side of the highway! I don't know if it was some strange form of protest or what, but it was - by far - one of the strangest things that I have ever seen in my life so far!

No comments: