Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

Well... it is official: I am now a delegate representing the Presbytery of Great Rivers at this year's General Assembly! (I'll sign autographs later...er...something...) So, I get to fly out to San Jose, CA this summer. Groovy!

This is an amazing honor, and I am both excited and nervous about it. To be sure, I will be blogging during that week (June 21-28). It should be an interesting GA, as there are a lot of issues that will be coming to the floor -- some old, some new... never a dull moment! Of course, I am a little bit bummed that I won't be able to do any lobbying for some of the things that I am passionate about, but I will certainly be supporting those folks while I am there! Perhaps I will just lobby for my blog... hmm....

No comments: