Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blogging Again, For The First Time

Peace and greetings, my fellow dancers! It has been FOREVER since I have posted (clearly), and for that I do apologize. I had high hopes of blogging on a more regular basis this last year, and then life got the best of me.

As many of you already know, I have recently accepted and been installed into a new call. Yes, I have bid a sad farewell to the Midwest, and I am now learning my way around the lovely state of New York. No, I am not living in the city, but I am only about an hour away. It it absolutely beautiful over here by the Hudson River, and - while the Winter is lovely - I can't wait to see this place in the Spring!

I really am hoping to be more faithful about posting - especially in the new year. Really! There are lots of things that will be going on this year, and I am excited to be able to share with this community. I may even do some lectionary-related blogging this year -- we'll see how the Spirit decides to inspire the dance...

1 comment:

Sue Rericha said...

Good to see you blogging again!